Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My First $10 from Project Wonderful

Last January, I blogged about how Pinays can earn money from Project Wonderful
and now after 5 months, I earned my first $10 from them!

$10 may seem minute to what other bloggers may earn but $10 is equal to more or less Php 500. And it all came from a hobby called blogging, not bad at all.

I just requested from Project Wonderful to forward my first $10 earnings to my Paypal account and I expect it to be done after 1 business day.

Project wonderful ads are still running in Pinay Money Maker and I hope I earn more next time.

Put project wonderful ads on your blog now :)

2 comments:

instantvideosites.biz said...

Earn $1000 every day from YouTube Videos!

-->> YouTube Video Site Creator

EXPOSED - The Secrets Of Easy Money Making Video Sites!

Learn how to leverage on the power of
video to make yourself a solid profit today!


Click below to find out more:
>> http://www.instantvideosites.biz


-->> Money Making Video Site

-->> Mini Video Site

-->> Video Site Script

-->> Video Software

-->> Video Website

-->> Video Money

-->> Make Money Online

-->> Making Money online

-->> Make Money From Home

zoe said...

Account opening free * No AMC life long(Minimum amount required to trade/open trading account - 50,000 to 1L.Client should trade minimum 5 lots in Nifty Options/Nifty Futures)
***Free portfolio Guidance available on special request***
NIFTY JACKPOT TIPS
NIFTY FREE CALLS

NIFTY INTRADAY TRADING

It was Nice Post. I haven't seen such a Post life this!

Google